Monday, March 1, 2010

Photoshop Task - ASSIGNMENT 2.3.2010

Another idea I had for my clan's facial features is luminescent dots on their faces, like avatar but different in its own right. Before I attempt this I am also contemplating bringing through the pupils of the man's eyes so that they stand out in the owl's yellow outsides. Below is the image without this step.


















Below is the image with the pubils brought through.

















I'm stuck, I don't know what to do. Wether to have them or not? I'm going to leave it with the pupils of the owl for now and if I choose to change them I can later on, but for now I'm going to make a new post after I do the luminescent dots on my man in photoshop.
The techniques used were:
- mask
- paintbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment