Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photoshop task - ASSIGNMENT 25.2.2010

Yesterday i forgot to blog. My bad.
I have been away for about two lessons I think. So I would have missed a few blogs. (Mr Powell).

These are the images that I combined yesterday. I missed the lessons that my teacher described to us emotions that we are going to have to use for our assignment. Below i have used an example of crazy.


















(Source: http://www.flickr.com/
I have decided to call my clan (assignment) *we have to create a two person clan of our choice* the Slee Stak.

Moving on. Yesterday I used a layer to add Tiger teeth to my man. My clan is going to have tiger teeth as a beginning point. The tiger that i used to take the teeth from I accidentally deleted but below is the image after I cut them out using the lasso tool and than layered them onto the background (man).


















My next post is going to be about the change that I will have to make to the Hue/Saturation to the teeth to match the man's.
The techniques I used in the lesson were:
- layer
- lasso
- rectangular marquee tool

No comments:

Post a Comment