Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photoshop Task - ASSIGNMENT 26.2.2010

The reason I'm blogging late is because I did'nt have a chance to post on Friday's lesson. Although now I will make up for the late blog. Below is the image from my last post.


















(Source: http://www.flickr.com/)
Last lesson I had only completed the tiger teeth. The next stage was to change the Hue/Saturation of the tiger teeth to match the man's own teeth so that they blended. The HS (Hue/Saturation) was changed to colour preference "#f8eeda". This colour change gave the teeth a much whiter appearence. Below is the final image of the tiger teeth.


















In the same lesson I also decided on the type of eyes that I wanted for my clan of two. The below image is the eyes that I will use and mask into my background. They are owl eyes, I love their powerful colour.












(Source: http://www.flickr.com/)
I am going to layer and mask these eyes into the face next lesson. But for now, in this lesson I've decided to take on an easier task and make a new layer and change the HS of the skin. I decided on a blue colour that I absolutley love. All I had to do was duplicate the background layer and name it 'skin'. Than I selected the face and chest area of the man with the lasso tool. I than entered the HS tool bar and changed my HS to my desired colour. Below is the image of my final product.



















Next lesson I hope to complete the owl eyes and hopefully decide on another feature to add to my clan
The techniques I used in the lesson were:
- layer
- mask
- HS (Hue/Saturation)
- lasso
- paintbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment